This project is read-only.

Text encoding problem

Mar 23, 2014 at 11:54 PM
After finding out that Microsoft Advertising SDK is useless in Brazil (95% of the time returns "No ad available"), I found AdRotator and like it a lot. I configured an AdMob account and it seems the component is working.

But I found a problem and I do not know if it is the control or not:

It should read "Suporte técnico Celulares - Contrate Assitência Técnica..."

I'm using the nuget 2.1.0-Beta1 version.
Mar 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM
What you are seeing is the ad from the provider, we have no control over what is displayed within the container.
So f there is an issue with the ad then you need to contact them.

As for your Pubcenter performance, that sounds about right, in our experience you only ever get ads in the US and nowhere else. However PubCenter has been getting a lot of flak of late due to low ecpm rates and decreasing ad stock, something have stated they are working on.
Mar 24, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Ok, I imagined that maybe this was a problem with a webbrowser control or something like that (it will only make sense if AdRotator did use its custom way of displaying ads). I will take a look on AdRotator code and do some more tests on this. Thank you for your reply!