This project is read-only.

XNA

Jul 31, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Edited Jul 31, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Is it compatible with XNA like says the info?

I have initialized the component like this
AdRotator.AdRotatorControl oControl = new AdRotator.AdRotatorControl();
oControl.InitializeComponent();
but I don't know how to add the control to the gamecomponent.

Thanks
Aug 8, 2013 at 3:55 PM
V2 isn't compatible with XNA yet but it is in our roadmap as is MonoGame and Mono.

For XNA you still need to use V1 for now
Sep 23, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Hi Darkside. What version of adrotator is compatible with a Silverlight + Xna project?

I try with V2 but it was only working on the Silverlight part of the project. Nothing happened on the page where I show the xna part.

Thanks for your support.
Sep 23, 2013 at 1:32 PM
A SilverXNA project implements both so you can use either a Silverlight component or an XNA one.

If you chose to use the Silverlight side then use either the V1 or V2 component and add it to the XAML page for each game view. In SilverXNA, every page has the XAML and XNA components with the Silverlight overlayed on top of an XNA drawing surface.
If you only want it in XNA then V1 is your only option for the moment until we bring that forward
Sep 26, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Hello Darkside,

I'd like to get status on this topic. Does AdRotatorV2 support XNA now? On a GitHub page in the "Wiki" section it is stated that it does. Also, I saw there were some issues with MobFox with the XNA version, I was doing some tests of "AdRotatorXNAComponent" now and while AdDuplex worked perfectly, MobFox was displaying no banners. Thanks for the info.
Sep 28, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Sadly not yet.
It's a big implementation that we haven't had time to port over just yet, plus most providers have dropped their XNA versions of their controls.

We just need to get WebAPI support up and running in V2 (next on the hot list) and then we'll be able to support XNA/MonoGame fully again.

So for now you'll have to stick with V1, which still works fine for XNA / Mono
Sep 29, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Thank you for your swift response, Darkside. You're doing great job! Good luck...