Compiling issue once I download AdRotator from Nuget

Mar 6, 2014 at 2:28 PM
I just downloaded AdRotator for a windows store app in VS2013. Upon downloading and without any implementation I tried building and running my app. The build succeeded but running failed. I am getting a System.IO.FilenotfoundException. The exception is thrown as it cannot find AdDuplex 8.0.2.0
During nuget installation of AdRotator AdDuplex was downloaded automatically.
I am thinking that the problem occurs from the fact that the AdDuplex version that was downloaded is 8.0.5.0 while AdRotator is searching for 8.0.2.0.

If I am correct is there a way to bypass this as I do not plan to use AdDuplex (but even if I do it should be working since I have a newer version of AdDuplex).

If I am wrong does anyone know how to fix my error?
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2014 at 8:19 AM
If you don't want to use AdDuplex, then simply remove the nuget package after install. We only keep that there so there is at least one provider available.

Not sure why you are getting that exception though, unless it's a bug in that old version.
Mar 24, 2014 at 2:35 PM
I could not remove the AdDuplex package due to prerequisite issues. AdRotator package needs AdDuplex. Don't know why but since I am not implementing it this error should not come. But after an update to the packages (don't know which one of the two, I saw an update and did it) it worked so I am good now
Coordinator
Jun 14, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Will be fixed in the nex update, coming very soon. Keep an eye on the blog