This project is read-only.

Test different regions?

Mar 24, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Hey, I live in Brazil and I configured AdMob and pubCenter on adRotator. Since pubCenter almost dows not work here, I only see adMob ads on my app. I have been testing the app for 2 hours now and everytime is one of the same 3 ads.
I wonder is it is possible to test what users from other countries will see?
Mar 24, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Best and simplest way to test other regions is to change the culture on the device, try using the emulator first as the options are there also, however some providers test for the emulator and don't display ads if they detect it, just something to keep in mind.

As for the ad count, that is probably correct behaviour, ads are a fickle thing and it all depends on their stock of ads for specific countries and categories at any given time as to what you will see.
Mar 24, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I tried to change language and region on device but at least Admob keep showing ads in brazilian portuguese. Will test this more....
I would love to not use AdMob, to have nothing to do with google but since WP8 have more success outside US I do not see any options here (well, now I am using inneractive too but I do not know if they are good)... would love to hear other developers about this.