Inneractive ad size and optional parameters

Mar 24, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Hey, I just got my Inneractive account working and configured it on AdRotator. It worked but the generated ad does not respect the AdHeight and AdWidth. Is there some other way to pass this data to the inneractive API? Also, they allow us to set some parameters like gender, age, keywords, to the API, van this be passed via AdRotator too?

leo
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Currently the displayed width and height of the ad is controlled through the AdWidth and AdHeight properties which are passed to the ad control when it is launched.
These need to match the banner size and width from the respective ad provider to get the correct size, check their site for valid settings if you are not getting the correct behaviour from them.

As for other properties, we haven't extended to them yet in V2, it was added to the backlog recently and you can either vote it up or help out in the new git source and submit a change with the necessary enhancements for review - https://github.com/Adrotator/AdrotatorV2
Mar 24, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Darkside, thanks you for the reply - I was wrong, I tested the inneractive sample app and it did not generatet different sizes when I change the InneractiveAd.IaOptionalParams.Key_OptionalAdWidth property but what made the ad appear bigger was the orientation of the device. I will take a look if I can get an ad to use all device width, because it look strange in my app when it uses only a portion of the screen.